Die Umgekehrte Foto Theorie

Begonnen von Wink, 24 Mai 2012, 16:22:16

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Ulrich Rudofsky

"Bc"  ist ein harmloser Fehler oder eine Änderung von der SKL. :-D   Das rekonstruierte KTB von Bismarck muss man  mit etwas Skepsis behandeln und mit den primären Quellen vergleichen, weil viel einfach vom KTB PG abgeschrieben wurde.  Im KTB PG steht...."da die Bismarck-Geräte unklar".
Ulrich Rudofsky

Wink

Hallo Axel,

Alles was Sie sagen um Foto NH-69726 ist richtig.  Alle Fotos die zeigen den Bismarck an der Steuerbord Seite des Prinz Eugens und auch das Gefechtsfilm sind umgekehrt.  Das meinte auch Fotos NH-69727 und NH-69728, Bundesarchiv Bilder 146-1968-015-26 und 146-1968-015-12, und ein Foto das nicht katalogisiert wurde.

Robert

redfort

Hallo Robert,
vielen Dank für die Info.
Gruß, Axel

Luftwaffe zur See

Antonio Bonomi

Hello everybody,

this statement :

" Alles was Sie sagen um Foto NH-69726 ist richtig.  Alle Fotos die zeigen den Bismarck an der Steuerbord Seite des Prinz Eugens und auch das Gefechtsfilm sind umgekehrt.  Das meinte auch Fotos NH-69727 und NH-69728, Bundesarchiv Bilder 146-1968-015-26 und 146-1968-015-12, und ein Foto das nicht katalogisiert wurde ". Robert

Is false.

Photos Nh 69727 and Nh 69728 cannot be reversed due to Bismarck evident mechanical ship details, like turret plates ( Nh 69727 )  and gun barrels ( Nh 69728 ), radar matress antenna and rangefinders.
Anybody trying to reverse them only shows his poor knowledge of Bismarck construction mechanical rotation details.

http://hmshood.com/history/denmarkstrait/nh69727.htm

Since those photos are also included into the PG Rheinubung film with Nh 69726 in between them, also that 86 seconds Film cannot be reversed, otherwise Bismarck will be firing to Greenland on starboard.

http://forum-marinearchiv.de/smf/index.php/topic,17433.0.html

Just to make it clear once for good ....  :O/Y

Bye / Gruss Antonio  :MG: 

'' ... Ich habe keine besondere begabung, sondern bin leidenschaftlich neugierig ''.    A. Einstein

toppertino

ZitatAnybody trying to reverse them only shows his poor knowledge of Bismarck construction mechanical rotation details.

http://hmshood.com/histor...denmarkstrait/nh69727.htm

Since those photos are also included into the PG Rheinubung film with Nh 69726 in between them, also that 86 seconds Film cannot be reversed, otherwise Bismarck will be firing to Greenland on starboard.

http://forum-marinearchiv...ex.php/topic,17433.0.html

Just to make it clear once for good .... 

:=D>
Lebensende mit 3 Buchstaben: EHE!

Wink

Hi all,

I opened this topic, and I would like to have a final word about it before it is closed.  My basic question has always been: "Why does Photo NH-69726 show two of the Bismarck's secondary 150mm gun turrets brilliantly illuminated while all of the portside surfaces in the area around the guns remain completely in the dark?  I presented my analysis and conclusion, but then I also opened up the matter for discussion since my conclusion did not appear to be reasonable.

I thought that it was a simple question and with all of the talent that we have here in the Marinearchiv forum, surely someone would come up with a more logical explanation than the conclusion that I had arrived at.  However, instead of answering my question, most of the members digressed from it and came up with a host of reasons why my conclusion was wrong, but none of those reasons was related to my original question.

I went back to my original question time and time again in an attempt to get an answer, but to no avail.  I am now left without any alternative explanation for what the photo indicates, and I am forced to believe that my conclusion must be correct:  the fireball is actually on the far (starboard) side of the Bismarck, and since the enemy was always to port, the photograph must have been reversed.

I know that this will bring a howl from most of you, but after reviewing all of your responses many times, I still could not find a satisfactory answer to my question.  I do, however, want to thank all of you for your contributions to our discussion.  I believe that all of us may have learned something new from our exchanges of information, I know that I have.

Gruss,

Robert

t-geronimo

ZitatI am now left without any alternative explanation for what the photo indicates, and I am forced to believe that my conclusion must be correct:  the fireball is actually on the far (starboard) side of the Bismarck, and since the enemy was always to port, the photograph must have been reversed.

And I am forced to say that ignoring the most simple facts that were brought into the photo discussion by Marc, Stefan and myself (and which make NH-69726 almost unimportant) by yourself does not make your theory correct by repeating your NH-69726-thing again and again and again.

I am left without any alternative but to stop this thread here.
All participants showed there points of view and all readers can make their own conclusions. If there will be somebody who has to tell something really new he can write me an email or PN to re-open the thread.
But until that it is closed.
Gruß, Thorsten

"There is every possibility that things are going to change completely."
(Captain Tennant, HMS Repulse, 09.12.1941)

Forum MarineArchiv / Historisches MarineArchiv

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung