Forum Marinearchiv

Seekrieg allgemein => Zweiter Weltkrieg => Thema gestartet von: Flundle am 19 Juli 2011, 21:32:53

Titel: Marinefahrprahm
Beitrag von: Flundle am 19 Juli 2011, 21:32:53
I am researching a type D Marinfahrprahm to enable my company to make an accurate 1/72nd scale model kit. I have lots of information already and the model is coming on nicely but if anyone can help with photographs or knowledge of how the bow covers were attached/removed and precisely what the fastenings at the outer edges looks like I would appreciate it very much.
Many thanks
Titel: Re: Marinefahrprahm
Beitrag von: Spee am 19 Juli 2011, 21:42:00
Hi Flundle,

you know our outstanding database -> http://historisches-marinearchiv.de/projekte/landungsfahrzeuge/marinefaehrprahm/beschreibung.php ?
Titel: Re: Marinefahrprahm
Beitrag von: t-geronimo am 19 Juli 2011, 23:31:05
And if you like you can support our database with more photos or other material you have!
Of course we will put your name for copyright reasons and we mention you as the owner - like we did with lots of other photos from different people around the world, too.

If you like you can contact me via Private Message (PN):  :O/Y
Titel: Re: Marinefahrprahm
Beitrag von: Karsten am 20 Juli 2011, 14:39:11
Hi Flundle

that sounds great

Zitat von: Flundle am 19 Juli 2011, 21:32:53
to make an accurate 1/72nd scale model kit

I have attached a photo shwoing the hatch - the roof-parts were removed by hand and fixed by metal rods put trough the holes that can be seen. (The photos shows a Type A, but it was the very same at the Type D.)

I'd like to see photos of the modell!!!

Greetings,

Karsten
Titel: Re: Marinefahrprahm
Beitrag von: Karsten am 20 Juli 2011, 14:42:58
Another photo: