German shipping movements in 1939

Begonnen von crolick, 24 November 2019, 12:53:18

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

crolick

Good Morning all,

I'm looking for the movements of German merchants ships in Baltic in September 1939.
Are there any files which keep track of all the movements of the vessels, cargo etc?
Where can I look for those?

I'm fairly aware of the "Handelsschiffahrt" by SKL however there I found only aggregated data.
What I'm looking for is to have a list of ships at sea for example for September 1st, sailing from and to what harbor and what was the cargo.

I would be mostly grateful for any tips where to look for the data.
Thank you!


All the best,
Andrzej

TheoBronski

Hallo,
ich hatte mir kürzlich folgende Blockadebrecher 1939 notiert.
Vielleicht als erster Hinweis nutzbar?

Gruss
Theo
----
Blockadebrecher September 1939
Quelle:
https://www.wlb-stuttgart.de/seekrieg/39-08.htm

3.–28.9.1939 Nordsee (Frachter) --> Deutsche Häfen
"Bahia Castillo", "Cläre Hugo Stinnes I", "Leuna", "Welheim", "Frida Horn", "Heinz Horn", "Kyphissia", "Juno", "Boltenhof", "August Leonhardt", "Luise Leonhardt", "Elisabeth Bornhofen", "Helene", "Constantia", "Ulm", "Python", "Telde".

6.– 18.9.1939 Nordmeer (Pass. Schiffe) --> Murmansk
"Bremen", "New York", "St Louis".

28.9.– 6.10.1939 Nordatlanik / Nordmeer (Frachter) --> Deutsche Häfen
"General Artigas", "Monte Pascoal", "Monte Olivia", "Porto Alegre", "Lübeck", "Amasis", "Hamm", "Afrika".
---

Rudergänger

Hallo,
siehe auch: Cai Boie, Bernd Oesterle "Die deutsche Handelsschiffahrt bei Kriegsausbruch 1939".
dort sehr ausführlich.
Harald

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung