ID=19619 Name: Harder, Claus

Begonnen von Carlos Benemann, 01 Juli 2022, 17:47:42

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Carlos Benemann

Harder, Claus, 8. Division. Graf Spee Masch. Mt. Cédula 981. Geb: 13/10/1915. April 1940 auf der Insel Martín García interniert. Juli 1942 22 Tage im Deutschen Hospital in Buenos Aires interniert. Am 20. Okt 1943 in der Provinz Buenos Aires mit Arbeitserlaubniss interniert. 1944 im Sierra de la Ventana Lager interniert. Am 16. Feb 1946 mit der Highland Monarch repatriiert. (Quelle: Carlos Benemann)

HUBERTUS: I thought I had already submitted the above on Nov 26. 12021. But apparently was not entered, so here is the entry again with minor corrections. Photo is in HMA already. Cheers, Carlos
By the way, when do you think is your next update? I can then search for and fill in the missing ones.

Hubertus

Hi Carlos,

Don't know what happen with Claus Harder's Entry, but will be in next update.
will send Thorsten the update today.

Cheers Herb.
There are no roses on a sailor's grave
No lilies on an ocean wave
The only tribute is the seagull's sweeps
And the teardrops that a sweetheart weeps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlos Benemann

Thank you so much Hubertus.
Will be able to proceed with the missing ones when the new ones have been entered.
If you have time just send me what is still missing on your list.
I will also try to do some corrections or additions to the biographic data that have just come up. Still need to enter a bunch of photos for Thorsten.
Swamped at my regular job, so can only complete research for a couple entries a day at best.

Hubertus

Hi Carlos,

Would you like me to post here missing.
or send by excel by email.

Cheers Herb.
There are no roses on a sailor's grave
No lilies on an ocean wave
The only tribute is the seagull's sweeps
And the teardrops that a sweetheart weeps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlos Benemann

Thank you Hubertus for sending it by excel email. Works for me.

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung