Dreadnought Szt. István

Begonnen von Huszar, 04 November 2005, 14:49:56

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao Alex and all,

well, I can only confirm what I wrote,  MAS 15 hit with 2  torpedoes the Santo Stefano and the 2 MAS 21 torpedoes  did not hit the Teghetoff that the MAS 21 attacked.

In fact Luigi Rizzo got another Gold Medal  ( on top of the one he already had for having sunk the WIEN ) while  Giuseppe  Aonzo ( Commander of MAS 21 ) did not.

Maybe I better  post the article thru Harold.

Ciao  Antonio  :D
'' ... Ich habe keine besondere begabung, sondern bin leidenschaftlich neugierig ''.    A. Einstein

t-geronimo

Hello Antonio!

From yesterday on everybody can post attachments in postings.

Scheer changed this.

Now I know what your second mail was about... :oops:
Gruß, Thorsten

"There is every possibility that things are going to change completely."
(Captain Tennant, HMS Repulse, 09.12.1941)

Forum MarineArchiv / Historisches MarineArchiv

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao Thorsten and all,

OK, I see and now I think is time for me to create my own space on the web so I can  attach things to my post without asking anybody, as of course space is a resource and costs money.

I thank you for your usual kind help to me my friend  :D

'' ... Ich habe keine besondere begabung, sondern bin leidenschaftlich neugierig ''.    A. Einstein

Scheer

Hi Antonia

you won´t need your own webspace. It´s possible to attach pictures by using the webspace of this Board.
Use the Attachment Control Center ("Attachment Kontrollzentrum")
Here you can choose the Files from your Harddiskt that you wanted to take part of your posting. The selected files will be uploaded in a special folder on the boards webspace.
(i hope i explained it right. I needed 1/2 hour to write this post with a translation book .  :oops:  )

Scharnhorst66

Scheer ,

"Antonia"  ??????   :-)  :-)

that´s good !!!
" Fehler sind normal , Irrtümer üblich , Informationen selten vollständig , oft unzutreffend und häufig irreführend "
Sound Military Decision 1936
Gruss Micha

Scheer

Mmmmhhhh, hab ich wohl im Wörterbuch falsch nachgeschlagen  :oops:  :D  :D

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao all,

@ Scheer,

THANKS very much for the kind help on possibility offered  :D

I will do my best to reduce to the minimum the space utilization.

Do not worry for  the ' A ' instead of the 'O', .. it happens, and be sure that it would have taken me much more to try to  write to you in German, .. and probably with a lot worst result that you did.

You did great  :D ....  this make me feeling more ' European' as a team... and it is good for future generations to come.

@ Micha,

did you see my message to you ??  I am going to surprise you anyway,.. so get ready as now I have a little  time  to do things ...  :D

Ciao and thanks again.        Gruss  Antonio   :D

Scheer

@Antoni O

Feel free to use the Webspace. I know you won´t use it for spamming pictures.
Only one thing: Don´t use pictures with the swastika or other symbols of the ns-regime. If a picture is important for the post hen put a point (can i say so ?) over the swastika.
The reason for this are in the german laws!

Huszar

I'm not a German, but I'm a mod in another forum, and as I remember one discussion there, if you post a pic with sciantific purposes, you don't have to remove the swastika. (its like the red star in Hungary: as long you don't use it because you make a political statement with it, you can use it - but a LOT of people will be pissed)

mfg

alex
Reginam occidere nolite timere bonum est si omnes consentiunt ego non contradico
1213, Brief von Erzbischof Johan von Meran an Palatin Bánk von Bor-Kalán

Scheer

@huszar

ich antworte mal auf Deutsch (ist für mich einfacher und wird besser verstanden).
Auch hier im Forum wurde dies diskutiert.
Fakt ist, daß man auf einer starren Website sich auf die Ausnahmen im §86 StGB berufen kann.
In einem öffentlichen Forum ist dies nicht so klar. Es ist hier eine Auslegungssache.
Um eine Auslegung in eine illegale Richtung nicht zuzulassen, habe ich als Admin die Entscheidung getroffen, KEINE NS-Symbole zuzulassen.
Eine Diskussion ist in diesem Falle mit mir ausnahmsweise mal nicht möglich, sorry.
Aber ich denke man kann damit leben.

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao Scheer and all,

THANKS !

OK,  I see and of course I will fully act in compliance with the laws and your request.

Thanks again  for the space  :D

Huszar

@Scheer:

Kein Problem.

mfg

alex
Reginam occidere nolite timere bonum est si omnes consentiunt ego non contradico
1213, Brief von Erzbischof Johan von Meran an Palatin Bánk von Bor-Kalán

Scharnhorst66

Zitat von: Antonio BonomiCiao all,

@ Micha,

did you see my message to you ??  I am going to surprise you anyway,.. so get ready as now I have a little  time  to do things ...  :D

Ciao and thanks again.        Gruss  Antonio   :D

Hello Antonio ,
sorry , no ..
where you wrote the message ??
I didn´t see it ??
Surprise ??   I love surprise  :lol:   , but  you don´t must do that .. you now ??
" Fehler sind normal , Irrtümer üblich , Informationen selten vollständig , oft unzutreffend und häufig irreführend "
Gruss Micha

Antonio Bonomi

Ciao Micha and all,

I wrote to you  using the  ' private message ' option of the forum ,.. maybe it did not work properly  :( .

No problems, the surprise will come,..   :D

Meanwhile you have a small one on the post dedicated to the  1000 post, and congratulation again my friend.

Scharnhorst66

Antonio ,
the picture in the thread of Scheer - i see , great one !!  Thanks !!!

I really not become a "pn"  ( private massage ) from you  ...  :cry:

Please write again my friend .. , thanks ..   ,
wish you a nice day tomorrow and hope .. the PN comes to me , next time .!!!
Gruss Micha

Impressum & Datenschutzerklärung